Sunday, August 7, 2016

Interview With Clark Schliebe

Interview With Clark Schliebe

Recently, TheSlammables.com sat down with current Mr. Belt holder, and the promotion's resident nerd, Clark Schleibe.

TheSlammables.com: Are you a geek or a nerd?
Clark Schliebe: Yes, but I'm not a spaz. Ha! Ha! Ha!

TheSlammables.com: How did it feel to when Mr. Belt?
Clark Schliebe: It was magnificent. It was even better then when I beat my friend at Magic: The Gathering on turn three.

TheSlammables.com: Have you ever kissed a girl?
Clark Schliebe: Ha! Ha! Ha! Girls. Does my cousin count?

TheSlammables.com: Who is your favorite superhero?
Clark Schliebe: There's an eleven-way tie for my favorite superhero between Green Lantern, Flash, Wolverine, Cyclops, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Batman, The Atom, Nightwing, Deadpool, and The Black Canary.

TheSlammables.com: Do you have any special words for your fans, for the Nerd Herd?
Clark Schliebe: Thank you for supporting me. You're the best. Dungeons and Dragons!

The interviews ends as Clark Schliebe runs away while waving his arms over his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment