Monday, August 1, 2016

Draft Coming To The Slammables

Draft Coming To The Slammables

The Powers-That-Be that operate The Slammables have announced plans for a draft.

This draft won't split The Slammables into two, like the WWE Draft did. Instead, Slammables may be drafted to one of four teams.

The four teams will be led by managers. These managers will make the selections for their respective teams. These teams will then enter into a league-like, multi-week competition.

"We think this is a swell idea. Actually, we don't know what it is. We were all pretty tired when we made the decision. Truthfully, most of us have no idea what we even agreed to," said The Slammables Powers-That-Be.

Not every The Slammables will be drafted. The exact make up of the teams will be announced later. The Powers-That-Be did say the teams will consist of at least four wrestlers.

"She-oot! I hope I'm done drafted. I haven't been on a team since my calf ropin' days," said Maverick.

"Draft? Sounds more like a conspiracy. Count me out," explains "The Real Deal" Ryan Davis.

"As long as there are no dwarves, orcs, or hobbits on my team I'll be okay," notes Azrael Draven.

Expect more details about The Slammables Draft, including when the draft will happen, in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment