Saturday, August 6, 2016

Babe Boasts 'Being Best Boring'

Babe Boasts 'Being Best Boring'

Babe tells TheSlammables.com that she's the best woman wrestler in the promotion and bored with the lack of competition.

"I'm the best woman wrestler in the promotion and bored with the lack of competition," Babe told TheSlammables.com.

Babe won the The Slammables Women's Global Slampionship at Slammables Genesis. Since then she has lost just one match and that match was after she was jumped by Good Girl.

"I've lost just one match and that was after I was jumped by Good Girl."

Babe has successfully defended her title at every PPV.

"Don't get me wrong. I love being champion, but it's getting to the point where I'm barely breaking a sweat. If it doesn't get better, I may start wrestling men."

Failed contenders for her title include Good Girl, Marilyn The Monster, and The Basket Case.

"This is no joke: Babe is the best The Slammables has to offer. Want to smell my flower?" asks Fingers.

"I wouldn't mind wrestling Babe. If you know what I mean. Rock and Roll!" says The Rockstar.

"Babe is..." whispers Clark Schliebe as he looks around awkwardly and wrings his hands "...a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment