Monday, August 8, 2016

Deuce Danger Debuts On CAW IS WAR

Deuce Danger Debuts On CAW IS WAR

It will be a busy night on CAW IS WAR.Not only will The Slammables be honoring the Summer Olympics, currently underway in Rio, they will also be welcoming a new wrestler. Deuce Danger debuts Tuesday on CAW IS WAR.

Deuce Danger is on loan from the wrestling promotion Fresh Freedonia Wrestling. He's also a cyclops.

"Don't let my one eye fool you. I'm a championship caliber wrestler. I've not only dominated Fresh Freedonia Wrestling, but I've dominated wrestling promotions all over the world. I expect to dominate The Slammables too. Just please don't throw anything at me. I have terrible depth perception."

The last wrestlers to make their The Slammables debut have been Broddy Dubb and Omar Kenneth.
The Powers-That-Be warn that more wrestlers are coming.

"HELLO DEUCE! I'M BRAD. I'M THE RESIDENT NINJA AROUND HERE. IF YOU NEED ANY NINJAING JUST ASK ME. I'M A NINJA!" whispers Brad, The Ninja.

"Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?" asks Pete Townshend.

"Welcome Brudda. Mazel tov, uso. We can always use another good mentsh around here," acknowledges "The Samoan" Jacob Goldman.

CAW IS WAR is every Tuesday night on Twitch. The show begins roughly at 9pm and continues being rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment